The powerful standard power supply
The one-phase and three-phase SITOP smart are the universal and powerful standard power supplies for machinery and plant engineering. Despite their compact design, they offer an excellent overload response: Thanks to a power boost of 150 %, loads with high power consumption can be connected without any problems and the permanent overload capability of 120% offers power reserves in case of expansions. The high degree of efficiency results in low energy consumption and minimal heat generation inside the control cabinet.
To further increase the 24 V availability, the SITOP smart power supplies can be combined with buffer, DC UPS, redundancy and selectivity modules.
Main product highlights
- 1-phase, 24 V DC/2.5 A, 5 A, 10 A and 20 A as well as 12 V/7 A and 14 A
- 3-phase, 24 V DC/10 A, 20 A and 40 A
- Compact design – no lateral clearances required
- Extra power with 1.5 times the rated current (5 s/min) for brief functional overload
- Permanent overload capability with 1.2 times the rated current up to 45 °C ambient temperature (24 V versions)
- High degree of efficiency up to 91.5 %
- Adjustable output voltage for compensating voltage drops
- Signaling contact for easy integration in the plant monitoring system
- Wide temperature range from -25 or –10 to +70 °C
- Comprehensive certifications, such as cULus, ATEX and GL